I talk; you listen. You tell me what's wrong with that!

Monday, January 25

aujourd'Huy

so I caulked my bathtub today... no big deal. learned not to get that foam gap filler on my hands. learned silicone does not light on fire when using matches with it drying on your hands to light a cigarette. also, silicone is easier to get off from dry hands while the gap filler required repeated soapy washings. not that all of it anywhere close to being off my fingers yet. just enough for me to type a post about it. hardware store guy prepared the tube for me, slicing on an angle the plastic tip and then piercing the foil inside. The first tube I bought I thought they told me to stab a whole in top of tube so I knifed it and proceeded to watch it ooze out the top in a large blob. next project a countertop extension and recycling storage? am I moving out of this place or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home